AWS IAM Datadog Dashboard Integration
Streamline how your organization finds and fixes excess AWS IAM permissions with k9’s Datadog integration!
On-demand security capabilities for Cloud and Site Reliability teams
Now your team can review IAM reports and create security alerts by customizing k9’s pre-built dashboard for Datadog!
Show who has access to data and APIs alongside other operational data in the dashboard tools your engineers are currently using.
Quickly answer questions like:
- which principals can administer IAM?
- which principals have the most access to S3?
- which of our critical S3 buckets are too accessible?
(Of course, we support more than just S3 – you choose what goes in your dashboard)
Security should be everyone’s job. Now it can be!
Visualize AWS IAM access in Datadog
k9 Security provides two main components to support Datadog integration:
- a log pipeline that loads k9 Security’s reports into Datadog events
- a (sample) dashboard to perform k9 Security’s Daily Reviews
k9 delivers each analysis in three forms: xslx, csv, and json
These formats enable use by: people, monitoring systems, SIEMs, and custom analysis tools.
- Audit Summary: reports aggregate statistics about IAM principals
- Principals: Reports details of each IAM principal, when it was last used, its credentials, and tags
- Principal Access Summary: Reports each principals access capabilities to supported AWS APIs and data resources
- Resources: Details about each supported data resource, S3 buckets & KMS encryption keys
- Resource Access Summaries: A resource-oriented view of what access each principal has to data resources
- k9 Access Capability Mapping: the mapping of AWS API actions to k9
- Access Capabilities used to generate the report
Siloless security. No experts needed.
Scale security across your entire organization by integrating it into existing workflows!
We wanted to create a truly secure production environment for our customers and prove it with a SOC 2 certification. k9 Security walked us through all the IAM vulnerabilities in our AWS account using their super pragmatic report and helped us fix the issues. Now we have SOC 2 and least privilege!
The quality and depth of expertise demonstrated by k9 Security is unparalleled in the industry. k9 has helped advise our AWS IAM strategy and guide a successful implementation of secure identity management that eliminates excess IAM permissions.
k9 is a great tool for consultants offering AWS security reviews. Will definitely use this tool when doing the next review of an AWS account. k9 is a great tool for Cloud Security Specialists raising the bar for security within their organization.
Integrate security into your exisitng workflows and start fixing your IAM issues at scale with k9’s CIEM for DevOps