Welcome to the k9 Security Katas!
These katas will help you learn how to use k9 Security quickly, effectively, and at your own pace.
Start by learning how to audit access in an AWS account step by step, ordered to maximize impact:
- Find & tour your k9 Access Inventory reports
- Review IAM administrators
- Review unused IAM principals
- Review IAM password and access key credentials
- Review which principals can administer resources, write or delete data
- Review access to encryption keys
k9 Support is happy to help and answer questions at any time (email@example.com).
Learn via Email
Learn AWS & k9 Security via email by subscribing to the k9 Security Katas mailing list.
On this list, the k9 Support Team will teach you how to do something important with k9 or AWS in a few minutes.
Private, low volume, easily filterable, no spam.